Hard Goodbyes. Happy Memories.
Sara-dear friend and loving mentor She makes life around here so much fun...how lonely next year will be!
Pete-crazy dancer, musician and comedian of Fek leadership. He's planning on going to college in Alabama of all places!
Jeremy-fun loving and crazy. He wants his future wife to be able to learn English (if she doesn't know it already) but more importantly to be able to cook for him...oh and a Christian but that was 3rd on his list :)
Precious Lauren (she's in the middle). She's been in Hungary just two months less then I have. We met in Bible class ( my dad was teaching) and she has become one of my best friends in Hungary. She is not going forever but her family will be in the States raising support until January 2007 0r later...I will miss her so badly.
*****^*****^*****^*****^*****^*****^*****^*****^*****^*****^*****^*****
There are several more...but I'd probably cry if I think anymore about it...and my keyboard wouldn't be very happy about that *wink*

<< Home