The Gift of Tim
THE GIFT OF TIM
God did a miracle this week
He gave life back to one who nearly died
He made a dead man speak
And when he did, I know I cried.
For out of a mouth I’ve never heard speak
And never dreamed to be able to hear
There came a voice so quiet and meek
And a miracle I did revere.
Effort and pain produced this gain
The world might take the credit
But I know that Jesus shall reign
And He’s the one who did it.
Wonder and excitement filled my smile
For God had produced healing’s key.
I stepped back and observed awhile,
His very existence amazes me.
Now he’s moving on,
Taking new steps despite past strife.
A sure victory has been won,
God has a plan for Tim’s young life.
Olivia C. Brannon
September 2006
Budapest, Hungary
****
Read the update on my family's blogs dated September 9th and August 17th if you don't understand this poem. The links for all of our websites are on the top righthand side of this page :) The updates I'm talking about will be found if you click on "family blog"

<< Home