enjoying life in budapest, hungary...one breath at a time....

Friday, January 05, 2007

Shoeshine Concert

Caleb, Andrew, Dave and Pete A random Shoeshine picture from this past year
o*o*o Tuesday night was the Shoeshine concert. I so meant to write before now....anyways... These 4 guys formed our student ministry band last year. Their lead singer, Pete Lake, went to college this fall so the band hasn't been preforming this year. I miss having him around for church and youth group worship..he's got an amazing voice...But Tuesday was the reunion concert. It was awesome...but I might be ever so slightly biased...haha. If you want to check out Shoeshine's new music video. It was just posted on you tube a couple of days ago. I think it rocks. But I might be a tiny bit biased....maybe...just a little. The link for it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDnIqU1Do1w In other news.... Our landlords son and his wife just had a baby a couple of days ago. She is roughly 2 months early in arriving and weighs mere pounds. She is in the hospital and we don't know when she will be allowed to come home. Please pray for her, her health and her family. They are all very happy she is alive. God obviously has a plan for her life. Just like he did for Tim (see entry from September 15th). Happy New Year...2006 was a year of challenges and adventures for me...the fun part is seeing God use them all. I hope 2007 is even better...