enjoying life in budapest, hungary...one breath at a time....

Thursday, May 03, 2007

My birthday!

me in a happy mood mommy and me Sarah, Mary and Me at Church two sisters everybody looked so pretty mom explaining a game

So this past weekend was my birthday...I'm sure you already knew that because my mom and sister already said something in their blogs. I got to celebrate with a tea party and several really sweet friends. It was fun to dress up and feel girlie. Mom and Meredith were the hostesses and did a great job with the food and entertaining. They worked hard and I love love them both very much :)

A big thank you to all of you who called, e-mailed and sent presents. You guys amaze me! I felt very loved. It's a strange thing to be a year older...it feels the same and yet somehow different.