enjoying life in budapest, hungary...one breath at a time....

Friday, September 23, 2005

Fek meetings

I know that I have talked about Fek a whole lot in my past web posts. Tonight, I took pictures. Can you believe it? Me....I know...shame on me for taking this long. This might give you a little bit of an idea about what goes on. I'll have to take more photos next time too. Basically we meet in the bottom of a old movie theater that a local Hungarian church has bought and converted into a modern style coffee house. It also happens to be the same place that mom's Bible study on Tuesdays meets in. I love the feeling of the room....candles and snacks, tea and hot chocolate. Oh, and there are lots of people-Hungarian students to be exact.

Good friends of mine. L to R- Jillian ( a stinter (here for a year with Campus Crusade for Christ-Hungary) who I really got to know last year and is here for another year) and Lauren (my sweet, sweet roomie from Speak Out. She totally rocks!!) Left ~Madison (our new teammates grandaughter who is just about my age), Lauren (my roomie again) and Rachael (friend from the International Christian school here in Budapest)

Right-My Discipleship leader, Sara and one of my Speak Out Tutor girls, Nelli. Bottom- two more of my tutor group girls- Kata (already a Christian) and Nikki (became a Christian on the last day of Speak Out camp)