Serbia..wahoo!
So my dad and I spent 4 days in Serbia last week...he normally goes down once every three months and I've been wanting to go for forever. We stayed with a sweet national couple for two days and visited sourounding villiages and missionaries. One road we drove on felt like a roller coaster...believe me...i didn't get much school work done on that road :) We saw two massive churches--one that is finished and one that is still in progress and we went to the Bible School where we got to hang out with some fun students. Overall...Serbia was awesome. Although, I might could have done without the marriage offer and the eating of chicken livers with my rice...i wouldn't trade the experience for anything...happiness! (double click on pictures to make them larger)
Aleska..the cutest baby in the world...his self portrait
Aleska's family...church planters
a massive church plant
playing games with Bible school students.


<< Home