You are all I want and need. You are life and hope, I read. From heaven to the cross to bleed, You were payment for sinful need. I knew you not and still you paid. I laughed and watched and still you gave. Then in the ground your body laid, But you arose again to save You loved me then, you love me now. I know not what to do but bow. I surrender all here at your feet, My heart becomes a throne for your seat. I give “me” up and choose to leap. I find a peace that scales the deep. I have found reason to live, For you gave all there was to give. I know you better than at first. I come to you with my thirst. I want more of you than before, I knock and knock upon your door You enter in and help me see, That you are the one who completes me. I’m letting go and giving in, For I have you and that means I win.
By Olivia Brannon--May 2007
*^*^*
Sorry the format is weird but i couldn't get it to line up properly on blogger.

<< Home