Fek...happiness!
So tonight was our first youth coffee house outreach meeting of 2007. Wow that was a mouthful. It was fun. We had 60-65 people. I tried to count heads but it's really hard when everyody is moving around. It was fun to see students that I haven't seen since before Christmas. They are all so cool.
We watched 5 short movies. They were about numerous things. They all had deep meanings. You kinda had to be there to totally understand. But they brought up good spiritual questions. One was about a girl and her father....and the girl had a drinking problem. Another was about a man saving a woman's life and another about a woman tempted to end her life. They were from a film festival in America. They had very few words at all so that made it easy for the Hungarians and Americans alike to understand.
Overall it was a wonderful night. I'm looking forward to many more happy Fridays during the rest of the school year. They are always such a highlight of my week.

<< Home