enjoying life in budapest, hungary...one breath at a time....

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I've returned....

Szia- My trip back to the states was very enjoyable. I was able to hang with some good friends and chill with some family too. I also got to drive. You see the legal driving age in Hungary is 18. So you can understand my excitement of driving before that age! But I'm not so sure about my dad. I didn't hit anything or kill anybody so that has to be positive....and my dad got close but didn't have any heart attacks. So I think that means I was sucessful. I'm glad I got to go but I was also very glad to get back to Hungary. I guess it just proves that this is where God wants me to be right now. Plus you get a little tired of sleeping in a different bed so much. I love my bed. Four very cold ladies L to R- My sis Meredith, Me, My cousin Kaitlin and my Aunt Kim. All of us are trying to stay warm while watching my cousin Barrett's soccer game. Brrr!